Born on the 6th of March 1993, married, has two kids
Education and Science degree
- 1999-2010 The Classic Gymnasium number 160, High Scool
- 2010-2014 Baku State University, Bachelor of Law;
- 2014-2016 Baku State University, Faculty of Law, the UNESCO Chair on Human Rights Law and Information Law, MBA;
- 201701 Thesis “Internationa Law, Human Rights Law” titled by ANAS Human Rights Law Research Institute, PhD;
- 2021 Thesis “Right to citizenship: international legal norms and the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan”, Doctorate Degree of Law.
- 2019-2021 Baku State University, Faculty of Law, the UNESCO Chair on Human Rights Law and Information Law, Invited lecturer
- 2021-Present Baku State University, Faculty of Law, the UNESCO Chair on Human Rights Law and Information Law, Part-time lecturer
Areas of Research
- International Law
- Human Rights Law
- Information Law
Scientific activity and achievements
2021 Thesis “Citizenship Law: International Legal Norms and the Legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan”, Doctorate Degree of Law.
List of scientific works
1. The essence and specific features of civil law // The materials of the international scientific-practical conference on the subject of "The main developmental trends of legal science and education in the Republic of Azerbaijan in modern times" dedicated to the 94th anniversary of Heydar Aliyev, the national leader of the Azerbaijani people, Volume I, - Baku: - June 1-2, - 2017, - page 51-56.
2. The theoretical and legal approaches to the determination of citizenship // Materials of the international scientific-practical conference on the subject of "Modern trends and directions in the development of legal science in Azerbaijan" dedicated to the 90th anniversary of M.N.Alasgarov, - Baku: - October 02–03, - 2018, - page 235–238.
3. Ensuring diplomatic protection of citizens // - Kiev: Legal Adviser: Air and Space Law, - 2019. № 2(51), page 51–58.
4. Formation and current status of citizenship rights in the legal system of the Republic of Azerbaijan // - Baku: Azerbaijan Law Journal, - 2019. № 3, - page 16 - 29.
5. Issues on protection of stateless persons // The materials of the International scientific and practical conference "Law in the existing information space"», Volume 2, - Kiev: - February 01, - 2019, - page 196–199.
6. Theoretical problems of determining citizenship // Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference "Law in the existing information space", Volume 1, - Kiev: - February 01, - 2020, - page 174–177.
7. International normative-legal bases of regulation of citizenship institution // - Bakı: Azerbaijan Law Journal, - 2020. № 3, - page. 248-256.
8. The Problem of Dual (or Multiple) Citizenship in International Law and Ways to Solution // - Bakı: International Law and Integration Problems, - 2020. № 2 (60), page 53 – 60.
9. The impact of international law on the development of civil law in the Republic of Azerbaijan // - Baku: Azerbaijan Law Journal, - 2021. № 1, - page 79 - 87.
10. Legal regulation of citizenship problems in the European Union // - Baku: Scientific-theoretical, practical journal of transport law, - 2021. № 1, page 217–226.