Doctor of Philosophy in Law.
Phone: +994502818370 (mobile).
He was born on March 10, 1971.
He is single.
Education, scientific degree and scientific titles:
- Graduated from the Academy of Public Administration (Public and Municipal Administration) in 2003.
- Graduated from BSU Law Faculty (International Law) in 2013;
- Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (ANAS), Institute of Law and Human Rights (dissertation) in 2014-2017.
- In 2018, he defended dissertation on "The role of the Human Rights Committee in ensuring the obligations of states to protect the human rights" at BSU and received the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Law.
- In 2018, he was awarded the title of Doctor of Philosophy in Law by the decision of the Supreme Attestation Commission under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- In 2011-2014, he received a master's degree in Beykent University (International Relations), Republic of Turkey.
- In 2014-2018, he received a doctorate in Istanbul University (International Relations), Republic of Turkey. He wrote a scientific paper on "National identity certificates of Azerbaijani Turks in Iran.
- From February 6, 2019, he continues his research in the Faculty of Law of the UNESCO Department of Human Rights and Information Law as a doctoral student in the doctoral program on a paid basis ( 5603.01 – ) on the qualification of the "International Law and Human Rights".
From 2018 to present - Lecturer, UNESCO Department of Human Rights and Information Law, Faculty of Law, BSU
Research areas :
Gained the medal “Progress” by the Order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated 2017.
Scientific articles (published abroad):
- Rahimli.S.M. “The General Comments and İnterpretations of Human Rights Committee and Azerbaijan Republic Legislation” European Journal of İnternational law OXFORD University press. http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ejil, EJIL-2016-0215, Page 2 of 10 - Page 9 of 10.
- Rahimli S.M. “The general comments and interpretations of human rights Committee and Azerbaijan Republic Legislation” The İnternational Journal of Human Rights URL: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/fjhr. 2017, Page 1of 11-Page11 of 11
- Рагимли С.М. “Международные обязательства государств по гражданским (личным) правам.” Евразийский юридический журнал.(Московский государственный юридический университет имени О.Е. Кутафина). 2016, № 9 (100), s.261-265.
- Рагимли С.М. “Общие замечания и интерпретации комитета по правам человека и законодательству Азербайджанской Республики” Евразийский юридический журнал.(Московский государственный юридический университет имени О.Е. Кутафина). 2017, № 4 (107), s.76-78.
- Rahimli S.M. “Environmental migrants and ensuring of their protection . To what extent international environmental law protects people displacing as result of environmental factors. European Journal of International Law, 2021, s.15-24.
- Rahimli S.M. “ Cultural policy and more concretely a film diplomacy is a global dominance of the American film” İnternational Politics Journal, İNPO-D-21-00188, 2021, s. 60-72.
Scientific articles (published in the Republic)
- “Reviewing the reports of states as a supervisory function of the Human Rights Committee” Problems of International Law and Integration (scientific-analytical and practical journal). 2014, № 4 (40), pp.159-169.
- “Selection of the composition and mechanism of the Human Rights Committee” Baku University news (socio-political sciences series). 2014, № 2, p.36-42.
- “Legal nature of sources of civil (political) and political rights” Problems of international law and integration (scientific-analytical and practical journal). 2015, № 4, p.79-83
- “The concept, theories and legal bases of succession of states” Azerbaijan Law Journal. 2020, № 3, pp.134-145
Conference materials (published in the Republic):
- Rahimli S.M. “Main development trends of law science and education in the Republic of Azerbaijan in modern times” Proceedings of the UN Human Rights Committee and the International Scientific-Practical Conference dedicated to the 94th anniversary of the national leader of the Republic of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev. In two volumes. I skin. Baku, 1-2 June 2017, p. 261-264.
- Rahimli S.M. UN Human Rights Committee, International Conference on "Modern trends in law science in Azerbaijan" dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the prominent statesman, prominent socio-political figure and scientist, honored lawyer, Doctor of Law, Professor Murtuz Najaf oglu Alasgarov scientific-practical conference. Baku-02-03.10.2018,299-301.
- Rahimli S.M. “ Perspectives for Cooperation in the Field of Human Rights between the UN Human Rights Committee and the Republic of Azerbaijan”. XX century, new calls and modern development trends of law, İnternational Conference, Baku State University Baku, 21-22, 2021.
- RahimliS.M. Private Rights, Human Rights Committee. Monograph. Baku, Science and Education Publishing House, 2019, 223 p.
Textbooks, teaching guides/tutorial
- Rahimli S.M. Theoretical and practical problems of the "Human Rights Committee". Textbook. Baku, Baku University Publishing House, 2019,423 p .;
- RahimliS.M. Private Rights, Human Rights Committee. Teaching aids Baku, Science and Education Publishing House, 2019, 223 p.
- Rahimli S.M. Economic aspects of human rights. Baku, Baku University Publishing House 2021, 23 p. •
- Rahimli S.M. International organizations in the field of tourism. Baku, Baku University Publishing House 2021, 20 p.