Ph.D. in Law, Associate Professor
Phone: (+99412) 530 77 55 (work); (+99450) 361 05 50 (mobile)
Was born on August 19, 1978. Married and has 4 children.
Education, scientific degree and scientific titles
- In 2005 he graduated from Baku State University, Faculty of International Law and International Relations;
- In 2006-2009 he received full-time doctoral studies at Baku State University, majoring in International Law;
- In 2009 he successfully defended his dissertation on "International environmental standards and legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan" and in 2011 received the degree of Ph.D. in Law by the decision of the Higher Attestation Commission under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- On December 14, 2017, by the decision of the Supreme Attestation Commission under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, he was awarded the title of Associate Professor on the UNESCO Chair on Human Rights and Information Law.
- 2001 – 2003 – Deputy Chairman of the Student Trade Union Committee of Baku State University (BSU STUC);
- 2003 – 2006 – First Deputy Chairman of the Student Trade Union Committee (STUC) of Baku State University;
- 2006 – 2019 – Chairman of the Student Trade Union Committee of Baku State University (BSU STUC);
- Currently since 2015 – Teacher on ecological law course in “SABAH” groups (BSU Law Faculty) formed by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan from specially talented students;
- Currently since 2019 – Associate Professor at the UNESCO Chair on Human Rights and Information Law of Baku State University;
- Currently since 2021 – Member of the Bar Association of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- International law;
- Human rights;
- Advocacy law
• The right to associate
- The right to information.
Scientific activity and achievements
- On January 29, 2013, he was admitted to the Chair of International Special Law and European Law, Faculty of Law, by correspondence for the doctoral program (5603.01 International Law: Human Rights). Conducts research on "The place of the right to association in the human rights system: theoretical and practical problems";
- Certificates from more than 20 local and international training seminars (improvement courses - at the Academy of Management under the President, ADA University, Abu Dhabi University of Paris Sarboon, Academy of Labor and Social Relations, Academy of Justice of the Republic of Azerbaijan, etc.);
- Trainer status for the Council of Europe's HELP (Human Rights Education for Legal Professionals) program;
- Supervision of course work, graduation theses, master's dissertations at the UNESCO Chair on Human Rights and Information Law of the Faculty of Law;
- Published more than 50 scientific works (articles and theses);
- Author of 3 textbooks, 3 monographs, 5 subject programs;
- “PROGRESS” medal by the Order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, June 4, 2010;
- Honorary title and medal “Best of the Best” by the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Azerbaijan, twice - 2009 and 2010;
- Medal "For services in the Trade Unions of Azerbaijan" by the decision of the Presidium of the Confederation of Trade Unions of Azerbaijan, december 17, 2014;
Scientific articles (published in foreign countries)
- Ganberov D.M. (2018) The Problem of Ensuring the Right to Associate at the Present Stage: International Acts and Realities // Research & Reviews: Journal of Social Sciences, JSS | Volume 4 | Issue 3 | August, P. 292 – 302.
- Ganberov D.M. (2020) The situation of the right to association in post-soviet countries: experience in the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Russian Federation: methodology analyses realization forms of the right to association in the Azerbaijan Republic and Russian Federation // CIDADE UNIV, JOAO PESSOA, PB 58059-900, BRAZIL. Periódico do Núcleo de Estudos e Pesquisas sobre Gênero e Direito Centro de Ciências Jurídicas - Universidade Federal da Paraíba V. 9 - Nº 03 - Ano 2020 – Special Edition ISSN | 2179-7137 | WOS:000529853100056
- Ganberov D.M. (2021) Specific features of the right to associate in trade unions in the republic of Azerbaijan: theoretical and practical analysis. //- Kiev: ScienceRise: Juridical Science, - 2021. v. 4 n. 18. – p.36-41
Scientific articles (published in the Republic of Azerbaijan)
- Ganberov D. (2018) Forms of Stating the Right to Freedom of Association in International Regulatory Acts // Khazar Journal of Humanities and social Sciences. Volume 21, №2, p.92-103. DOI: 10.5782/2223-2621.2018.21.2.92. 12 p.
- Ganberov D. (2016) Universal and regional human rights protection systems // Journal of Public Administration: Theory and Practice of the CIA under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan. №2 (54), 6 p.
Conference materials (published in foreign countries)
- Ganberov D. (2016) Provisions of the Referendum Act put to a vote in the Republic of Azerbaijan on 26.09.2016 in the context of human rights. Announcements of the International Turkish World Congress of Education and Social Sciences. Volume IV. Ankara;
- Ganberov D. (2018) The right to unite in trade unions as one of the basic rights of a citizen // Legal system and challenges of modernity: materials of the XIV International Scientific Conference of students, graduate students and young scholars (December 13-15, 2018) in 2-hch. Ch.P. "Ufa." RIC BashGU;
Conference materials (published in the Republic of Azerbaijan)
- Ganberov D.M. (2021) Ensuring the right to association: indicators and mechanisms // Proceedings of the scientific-theoretical conference held on May 5, 2021 on "Theoretical and practical approaches to the protection of human rights and freedoms in the XXI century, dedicated to the 98th anniversary of national leader Heydar Aliyev." Baku. 2021. p. 237-245.
- Ganberov D.M. (2022) Mechanisms of the Council of Europe in the field of ensuring the right of association (association law): theoretical and practical analysis // Collection of theses "New challenges of the XXI century and modern trends in the field of law", - Baku, - December 21-22, - 2022, - p.205- 206
- Ganberov D.M. (2015) International environmental standards in the context of human rights. Baku: “Sabah”, 324 p.
- Ganberov D.M. (2016) Theoretical and legal bases of human rights and the problem of their protection. Baku: “Papiros NP”, 2016, 136 p.
- Ganberov D.M. (2017) The right to Associate in Civil Society: The practice of Post-Soviet countries. Lambert. 107 p.
- Ganberov D.M. (2016) Environmental law: general part. Textbook. Baku: “SABAH”, 380p.
- Ganberov D.M. (2017) Ecological law: special part. Textbook. Co-author Huseynov A.I., Baku: “SABAH”, 2017, 260p.
- Ganberov D.M. (2019) Ecology Law. Textbook. Co-author Huseynov A.I., Aliyev M.O./ Baku: “Adiloglu” Publishing House, 2019, 464 p.
- Ganberov D.M. (2014) Environmental law Human rights. Subject program for bachelor's degree, Baku, Baku University Publishing House, 24 p.;
- Ganberov D.M. (2017) Information Law: Theory and Practice. Subject program for master's degree, Baku, 20 p.;