BRIEF BIOGRAPGICAL INFORMATION
- She was born in 1988 in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- In 2006, she graduated from secondary school No.132 in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- In 2006-2011, she studied at the Faculty of Law of Nakhchivan State University.
- In 2006-2018, she worked as a chief advisor in the Office of the Commissioner for Human Rights (Ombudsman) of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- In 2009, she participated in the fellowship program “Domestic Violence”, Oxford, UK.
- In 2011, she participated in the fellowship program “The European System of Human Rights Protection” in the The Europa-Universitat Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder)-Slubice (Poland).
- In 2012-2015, she graduated with honors from the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, The Institute of Professional Development of Senior Executives, Master degree in the direction of Public and Municipal Administration.
- Since 2016, she is a phd researcher at the Institute of Law and Human Rights under the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences.
- Since 2016, She is a member of the World Medical Law Association.
In 2018-2020, She worked as the Deputy Head of the Pirallahi district Executive Authority of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- Since 2020, she has been working as lecturer of the UNESCO Chair on Human Rights and Information Law, Law Faculty of Baku State University.
- She is a Junior Civil Service adviser.
- She is married, has two children.
PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL SEMINARS, SYMPOSIUMS AND CONFERENCES.
· “Women for blocking up conflicts in East Caucasian and creating peace”
UNIFEM and AYLU- 2006
- “European standards for National Human Rights”
Europe Council and the Office of Ombudman-2006
· August 2007 has completed a Monitoring and Evaluation Training course
Implanted by the Process Consulting Company with UNICEF
- June 2007 has completed a Develop of the lieder ability of the young women course implanted by the “World of Law” legal propaganda public union.
- October 2007 has completed a training “International and Local Measures of ensure the human right”.
- 19-30 November 2007 has completed Equal Status and Human Rights of Woman Course. Organized by the Azerbaijan Young Lawyers Union in cooperation with the Raoul Wallenberg Institute of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law
- October 2007 has attended “Women’s rights” completed the online course organized by Amnesty International and Youth Action for Change in Italy.
- 26-29 January 2008 has completed “The word without conflict: The Youth against violence” organized by International Alert.
- 14 March 2008 has participated in the training “The right to receive information” organized by Media Rights Institute.
- March 2008 has participated in the Essay Competition on the topic of “Women and Development”
- 27-28 March 2008 has completed “Combating trafficking in human beings” seminar held by Baku office of ABA CEELI.
- November 2008 has completed “Article 2-3 of European Convention on Human Rights (to life and prohibition of torture) International and local practice” held by Continuing Legal Education and Criminal Law Programs in Baku. ABA-CELLI
- 27-28 March 2008 has completed the “Representing victims in anti-trafficking case” organized by USAID.
- March 2009 has completed “Corruption and its Causes” Organized by USAID.
- February 2009 has completed “Application to European Court on Human Rights (with a special focus on freedom of expression)” held by Continuing Legal Education and Criminal Law Program in Baku.
- In July 2009 has participated “CEDAW and its Optional Protocol’s implementation in Azerbaijan” USAID.
- August 2009 has successfully participated in the seminar “Reporting on legal processes” organized by Baku offices of ABA CEELI and IREX
- 27 December 2009 has participated in “International protection of women’s rights” held within the framework of Continuing Legal Education Program.
- 8-11 February 2010 has completed all the requirements for Advanced Investigative Training for Administrative Watchdogs. Organized by Asian Ombudsman Association (AOA). Bangkok, Thailand.
- In May 2010 has successfully participated in “Domestic violence: International practice; Recommendations for Azerbaijan” seminar held by ABA CEELI’s Continuing Legal Education, Criminal Law Programs and Women’s Bar Association in Baku
- 25 September 2010 has participated in “Civil claims in criminal proceedings” seminar organized by the Baku office of ABA CEELI.
- 29 January 2011 has participated “The right of freedom of speech” seminar organized by Media Rights Institute.
- 25-27 March 2011 has participated “Trial Advocacy Skills” training organized by the Baku office of ABA CEELI in Baku.
- 25-27 March 2011 has participated for “Best Closing Argument” performance in “Trial Advocacy Skills” training organized by the Baku office of ABA CEELI in Baku.
- In April 2011 has successfully participated “Women’s Rights in Islamic Law” seminar held by USAID
- 5 July - 8July 2011 has participated in a “Train the Trainer Course on Human Rights Education for Youth” organized by the German Institute for Human Rights.
- 23 July 2011 has participated in “Contract law” held within the framework of Continuing Legal Education Program in Baku.
- 12-23 September 2011 attended the summer course “The European System of Human Rights Protection”. The Europa-Universitat Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder) Slubice (Poland)
- December 2011 has participated in “Social protection to people with disabilities” seminar held by Continuing Legal Education Program. USAID.
- In December 2011 has participated in “Representing victims in anti-trafficking cases” training course organized by USAID.
- 18-19 February 2012 has participated two days seminar “Right to liberty and Prohibition of torture” organized for advocates and practicing lawyers by the Baku of ABA CEELI
- 11-12 February and 3-4 March 2012 has successfully participated in “Practice and Procedure of the European Court of Human Rights: Effective Writing and Advocacy Skills” 4 days training course organized within the Human Rights initiative Program of ABA CEELI Baku.
- 21-26 February 2012 has attended “Academy of Gender” organized by UNDEF in Oguz.
- 17-18 March 2012 has participated in “Freedom of Expression” two days seminar organized for advocates and practicing lawyers within the Human Rights Initiative Program of ABA CEELI Baku.
- In April 2012 has participated “Juvenile Justice” seminar organized by the Baku office of ABA CEELI.
- 14-15 April 2012 has participated “Right to fair trial” two days seminar organized by the Baku office of ABA CEELI.
- In July 2012 has participated “Protecting the Rights of Persons Released from Penitentiary Institutions and Their Social Rehabilitation” training course held by Continuing Legal Education Program.
- 20-21 October 2012 has participated “Appellate Advocacy: Writing and Arguing Effective Appeals to the Constitutional Court” seminars organized by Baku Office of ABA CEELI. USAID
- 30 November 2013 has participated in “Procedures and review of individual complaints to the UN” seminar organized by Baku office of ABA CEELI
- September 30-October 2 2013 has successfully complete “Lobbying in U.S Congress” training program presented by ADA University Executive Education
- 7-9 October, 28-30 October, 13-15 November, 9-11 December 2013 has successfully completed the “Jean Monnet Program on EU Studies” presented by ADA University Executive Education.
- June 15-19 2015 has successfully completed the Research Methodology in Health Sciences Course (Level A) at Koc University School of Medicine organized by Harvard University.
- June 22-26 2016 has successfully completed the Research Methodology in Health Sciences Course (Level B) at Koc University School of Medicine organized by Harvard University.
- The 25th World Congress on Medical Law in Tokyo, Japan, August 6-8, 2019. Waseda Law School, Criminal Law Bioethics Program.
- "The death penalty contradicts the principle of the right to life."Police Academy Scientific News N3 (8), 2013. Journal of Scientific Law.
- “The relevance of the right to information in modern times”. Strategic analysis.Analytical magazine on domestic and foreign policy of the Republic of Azerbaijan, international relations.N4 (11) 2014
- “Bioethics and the case-law of the European Court of Human Rights”. Beynəlxalq hüquq və İnteqrasiya problemləri. Elmi-analitik və praktiki jurnal. N4 (44) 2015.
- “A simpler form of punishment than torture” or the fight against statelessness. Materials of the XI Republican Scientific-Theoretical Conference on "Modern problems of legal science: new trends in the protection of human rights and freedoms of the Republic of Azerbaijan" dedicated to the 93rd anniversary of national leader Haydar Aliyev and the 70th anniversary of the Institute of Philosophy and Law of ANAS. 5-6 May, 2016.
- “Transition to Compulsory Medical Insurance in Azerbaijan. Transport law. Scientific-theoretical, experimental journal. N2-3, 2016.
- "History of Medical Insurance". International Scientific-Practical Conference on "Heydar Aliyev and the Rule of Law in Azerbaijan" dedicated to the 93rd anniversary of the National Leader-Heydar Aliyev of the Azerbaijani People.
- “Development harmony of application of multicultural traditions in family relations in modern Azerbaijan. Police Academy Scientific News N1-2, 2016. Journal of Scientific Law.